2022 EQS Car Price & Specs
Are you longing for a vehicle that’s more fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly? The 2022 EQS offers high-grade performance capabilities and state-of-the-art technology that you simply won’t find in other EVs. You can enjoy innovative features like self-leveling AIRMATIC®® air suspension, intelligent navigation, and an expansive charging ecosystem that consists of nearly 60,000 charge points nationwide.
Keep reading to learn more about starting EQS price in the USA, in-depth EQS specs, and highlight features with Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa.
2022 EQS Price List
If you’re interested in upgrading to the new EQS, you likely want to know how much it costs to secure the keys to this innovative sedan. EQS price for USA shoppers depends on which of the two configurations you choose: the base EQS 450+ Sedan or the high-performance EQS 580 4MATIC® model.
2022 EQS Price by Configuration
- 2022 EQS EQS 450+ Sedan – $102,310* MSRP
- 2022 EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan – $125,900* MSRP
2022 EQS Performance Specs
The EQS 450+ features a permanently synchronous electric motor that delivers a hair-raising 417 lb-ft of torque. What’s more, the EQS 580 is equipped with the brand-exclusive 4MATIC® technology, an all-wheel drive system that can adapt the fully various torque as many as 10,000 times per minute. Check out specs for the EQS configurations, below:
- 0 to 60 MPH Time – 5.9 seconds** (EQS 450+) to 4.1 seconds** (EQS 580)
- Power – 329 hp (EQS 450+) to 516 hp (EQS 580)
- Torque – 417 pound-feet (EQS 450+) to 631 lb-ft combined (EQS 580)
- Standard Electric Range – 350 miles
2022 EQS Interior Features
Designing your perfect EQS model is a breeze thanks to the sheer number of standard and available amenities to choose from. Here are some of the highlight features (standard and optional) that you can enjoy when cruising on Windsor in the new EQS:
- Soft close doors
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
At the top of the lineup, you can even upgrade the EQS 580 with an optional MBUX Hyperscreen – a three-display panel under a single 56-inch curved glass surface.
Learn More About the EQS with Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa
Now that you’ve read about the EQS price, specs, and features, take some time to learn more about this high-class sedan, such as what the new EQS interior has to offer. Then, if you’d like to conduct more Mercedes-Benz research, find out how the EQS compares to the Tesla Model S.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa
The all-electric 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQB is a powerful, capable, and long-range EV SUV, with ample cargo space and seating for up to seven for all your Petaluma adventures. There are two Mercedes-Benz EQB trim levels to choose from, both focused on power and luxury, so there will be a luxury electric SUV for every…
If you’re interested in upgrading to a new Mercedes-Benz SUV, it’s likely because you need more space for your ever-changing lifestyle. SUVs offer a lot of versatility, especially in terms of spaciousness and power, with even some models being able to tow. If you’ve had your sights set on the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB, you may…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
**Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.