2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
If you’re looking to enhance your Petaluma commute and provide a vehicle that can suit your growing family, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes are amazing options. Offering spacious cabins, and thanks to robust biturbo engines and AMG®& race-derived technology, your drives will never be the same. But how much do you have to pay in order to access these features? Check out this guide by Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa to learn more about the GLC 300 price, Mercedes-Benz features, and much more.
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Prices
When you decide to upgrade your Windsor drives with a GLC SUV, you can look forward to a wide range of luxury amenities and top-tier performance features. Find out what you’ll have access to for the GLC 300 price:
2021 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,200*)
- 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- 10.25-inch touchscreen display
- Power liftgate
- 14-way power driver seat with memory
2021 GLC 300 4MATIC®& SUV (Starting MSRP of $45,200*)
- Standard Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®& all-wheel drive system
- ATTENTION ASSIST®&
- Active Brake Assist
- ECO-START®& system
2021 GLC 350e 4MATIC®& SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*)
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor
- Generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
2021 AMG®& GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,900*)
- AMG®& -enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- Accelerates 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
2021 AMG®& GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,900*)
- Handcrafted AMG®& 4.0L V8 biturbo engine.
- Accelerates 0 – 60 mph in a thrilling 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Prices
Investing in a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe is another great way to take your drives to the next level. Healdsburg commuters can look forward to high-powered engines and innovative convenience features.
2021 GLC 300 4MATIC®& Coupe(Starting MSRP of $51,650*)
- Standard 4MATIC®& all-wheel drive
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Touchpad controller
- ATTENTION ASSIST®&
2021 AMG®& GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $64,900*)
- 385-hp AMG®& -enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- HD Radio™ receiver
- Heated seats
2021 AMG®& GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,900*)
- Handcrafted AMG®& 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Generates 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerates 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds
2021 AMG®& GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,500*)
- Handcrafted AMG®& 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that achieves 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and an acceleration of 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds
- Burmester& Surround Sound System
Browse the GLC SUVs and Coupes at Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa
Now that you’ve explored the Mercedes-Benz price lists, stop by our showroom located near Healdsburg to view your favorite models in person. Contact our team to arrange a test drive, or if you have any additional questions regarding the GLC 300 price or prices for any of the other GLC models.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa
If you’ve been searching for 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUVs, consider the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB. The GLB boasts a sophisticated exterior design that will help you stand out from the crowd on Petaluma streets. Although, what truly sets this SUV parts from other models in the class is its refined cabin. The Mercedes-Benz GLB interior is…
If your growing Petaluma family is in need of a larger vehicle, you’ll can enjoy the perfect balance of reliability, luxury, and functionality with the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC. The GLC seats up to five passengers, offers up to 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space, and is well-equipped with state-of-the-art comfort and convenience amenities. Keep reading…
When you become the owner of a new Mercedes-Benz, you can expect an unforgettable performance, opulent interior amenities, and a one-of-a-kind design. The new 2022 EQS offers a more refined driving experience as the brand’s first all-electric luxury sedan. Along with its efficient and environmentally-friendly performance capabilities, the 2022 EQS interior is just as impressive….
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.